Monday, November 30, 2009

Cameron Michael Morton

My baby sister is a MOM! WOW! Cameron Michael Morton was born on 11-29-2009 just after 1:00AM! He was a whopping 8 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches long!!!! Whoa Nelly! Mel and Ben did an awesome job though! He's a cutie! Ben has is very own "mini me" now! Mel says Ben is an awesome DAD already! Babies are amazing! The only pics I have are the ones my mom sent through her phone....




Watch for more pics to come on Mel's blog! Now I just have to fight the urge to jump in the car and head to Seattle! Congrats to Ben and Melissa! We love you!

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Oh my!! She had HIM!!!! HURRAH!!! He is beyond adorable...look at those cheeks!!! And such a big boy!! I am so glad he made it here safe and sound...kisses to Melissa and Ben and their sweet new addition!!! :)

Megan Morton said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. I am Ben's sister in law, and although we live 5 minutes away from them, we havent seen pictures. The hospital wont let visitors.

You made my day!

Danielle said...

How precious! Congrats auntie!!