Saturday, November 7, 2009

This time.....last year.....

A year ago, I was sitting with Jared in a quiet little corner booth of the Melting Pot. We were snuggled together, loving every second just because we were together. And I had no idea what was about to hit me! I think my heart skipped a beat when Jared slipped that little black box into my hand and asked me to be his wife! I wanted to run out and marry him before he changed his mind! I am filled with so much emotion just thinking about that night! Jared has filled my life with so much love and happiness! And my days just keep getting happier!

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

What a beautiful post!!!! I am so happy you to found each other!! I love you both, and I can only wish the best of two people who I love...and the best...is you got each other :)!!!!!

It all began here said...

this is good, very very good.

Unknown said...

Thank you Jared for making Emily sooo happy.
You truly can see how happy you are Emily. That's is awesome. You both deserve to be happy.

Mortons said...

I love how happy you guys look. Jared's smile is precious.