Thursday, November 12, 2009

Scarves....my new friends!

If you ever read my blog you know I have this lofty goal not to buy work clothes for a year. (BTW-It is getting too hard not to buy ANYTHING! I have given in a couple of times already. I am not ready to give in but I may need to recommit to a more realistic goal.) The idea is to wear what I have and if I am not going to wear it...get rid of it! I seem to hang onto things longer than necessary, thinking I will wear it someday. So, I have been trying to make what I have look different. One thing I am trying to do is accessorize more! Accessories are fun and just give you a polished look (in my opinion)! ANYWAY....I have really enjoyed wearing scarves this fall. While I was blog stalking the other day I came across Affordable Scarves. Cute stuff! All under $20!!!! Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TJ Maxx
Marshals
Ross

They also all have a great selection of scarves for usually $10 or under. I know that I have picked up 2 this fall already.

Natalie said...

Burlington is by far the best. i found a ton of scarves there for like $4! love them!