Thursday, June 19, 2008

Attitude is Everything....

Boy how things change!!! When I was young, wearing glasses was the worst! But that is not the case anymore! "Attitude" glasses are Mallory's new thing...and she is all about attitude these days! We have daily discussions about hair, clothes, etc...When she wears an outfit that frightens me she tells me, "I am making a statement!" What statement exactly, I am not sure! But I am all for Mals being Mals! She doesn't need glasses but wants to wear them! Ergo...attitude glasses! Crazy girl! She was trying to wear my reading glasses [yes, reading glasses] but I don't want her to mess up the good eyes she does have. So, I [and everyone I could get to help] have been on the look out for awesome glasses with clear lenses. I'm all about making dreams come true so:
Wha La.....A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E! She kills me! But she is happy! I guess attitude is everything!

1 comments:

Mortons said...

I love the glasses. Total attitude