Monday, January 4, 2010

Seven Days.....No Caffine!

It's been 7 days....am I really going to say "good-bye" to my beloved diet Pepsi? I am thinking so....

The constant dull headache is pretty much gone! I think I will be okay now! Diet Pepsi and I have been friends for a very long time. I just think it's time we parted ways. Maybe being addicted to caffine isn't the worst addiction out there but it's my addiction and I don't want to be addicted anymore!

I am not totally off pop yet but that is the next thing I plan on tackling (baby steps, baby steps). I'm not getting any younger and I need to focus on my health a little more this year than I did last year.

I think this goal will be easier to reach than my "no shopping for a year goal".....that goal is LONG GONE! But I am still trying to keep the shopping to a minimum. I still have a lot in the closet that must be used.

What are your goals for 2010?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love your New Years picture and the fact that you are going on a Cruise!!! So exciting Emily!!!

I am not kicking the caffine habit, but I am kicking the soda aka pop habit! 7 days and going strong. :)