Thursday, October 30, 2008

A skinny Michael Phelps.....?

For those of you who may not know, Mackay joined the GHS swim team this year. Yes, GHS does have a swim team. He is on the team with a couple of friends, Morgan and Tyler. They are having a ball and getting lots of exercise. I know Mack is skinny but I really had no idea how skinny until I saw him in his suit! Whoa!
Tyler, Morgan, and Mack watching a teammate race!

"Oh, Mother! What are you doing with your phone?"

Getting ready to race...










"Can you see me? ....Um, not really... but i know you are there somewhere!"



There you are!





Mack swims several races and he is pretty good. He swims the 50 yard freestyle, 100 yard freestyle relay, 100 yard medly relay, 500 yard freestyle (20 laps!) But I think for the most part, the boys like to hang out by the pool in their tight little suits....

4 comments:

It all began here said...

what a cutie! this may be safer than those sports he has done in the past. very little chance of head injury.

thanks for the stories. abbey thought you were crazy....but she liked/loved them.

love ya

Lacey Sue said...

Holy smokes, he IS skinny, but heck, most REALLY good swimmers are...so go MACK stay skinny and keep kickin' butt in the pool!!

Krista said...

What I wouldn't give to have those legs! Mac... what a great kid!

Mortons said...

That reminds me of when he was racing my dog in the lake. They would jump off the dock and swim to the ball. Sadie usually won but he is a good swimmer.