Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's October.........Bring on the baseball

Well, the American League Division Playoff Series started this week! Last night was Game 1 of the Boston Red Sox vs. the Anaheim Angels series. And I am happy to say that now my Sox lead the series 1-0, with a 4-1 win against the Angels! Way to go Sox! For those of you who need the schedule.....

Game 1 BOS 4 - LAA 1
Game 2 October 3rd in CA (9:30PM ET on TBS)
Game 3 October 5th in Boston
Game 4 October 6th in Boston
Game 5 October 8th in CA

With a two-run homer from the new guy on the field (Go Bay!) and my favorite closer on the mound in the last inning (Papelbon)....I have dreams of another World Series title for the Sox!

2 comments:

Maxfields said...

You love Baseball like I love UFC, so I understand your enthusiasm. (Go St. Pierre!) I hope you have an eventful season. I like your new fall theme, too!

Angie

Anonymous said...

I don't remember baseball as one of your obsessions. Maybe you should add one more. Love Mom