Monday, October 20, 2008

World Series Breakdown: Phillies vs. Rays

Well, October was not kind to the Red Sox. They lost last night so the Rays are headed to the World Series. One question......Do I cheer for the team that beat my Sox (because I don't want the team that beat the Sox to get beat) or do I cheer for anyone but the team that beat my Sox?

I did, however, get some memorabilia from Fenway Park!!! A friend from work brought me a treasure.....A paint chip from a seat at Fenway Park! Yep, he peeled it right off of the seat! He also brought me an awesome ball (I don't want to take the plastic off....it might get hurt) Thanks Greg!



All I know is I need a new blog topic!!!

2 comments:

Maren Nielsen said...

Emily,

You know Im not a huge baseball fan....but lastnight I watched the game with Loren and rooted for the Red Sox just for you. I guess it didnt help. Bummer!

I did however enjoy watching. I was quite suprised:)

Maren

Anonymous said...

This is Krista. I am so sad for you. I thought of you all night and let out a big sigh (in your honor) when the game came to a tragic end. At least Grace will be happier with you now! LOL!