Thursday, November 6, 2008

Behind on blogging

Well, I am a blogging LOSER! I am so behind! I will post updated news soon! But very quickly....

HALLOWEEN....Awesome! Mal's costume....Awesome! Lots of fun pics of the Nielsens and Johnsons.

Return of the parents.....AWESOME! We had a little mix up and were in the wrong terminal but the kids were so patient! Happy to see Mom and Dad! They love the cold weather! It is great to have their spirit back with us!

News not shared before....Blaine and Sani are getting married! Welcome to the fam Sani! We are all so excited and happy for you both!

Watch for updates....coming soon!

4 comments:

It all began here said...

so happy your ma and pa are home. I feel comfort just knowing that.

Love you girl!

Emily said...

Halloween and your mommy and daddy coming home plus a lot of other stuff that you didn't mention are perfectly acceptable justifications for not blogging. I forgive you. ;)

That must be so much fun to have your parents home. Also, that's exciting that Blaine is getting married. :)

Lacey Sue said...

BLAINE IS GETTING MARRIED...WHAT?!?!?! Hold on...that is crazy! Cute little Blaine, I am VERY glad he is happy! He deserves it!
And Mom and Dad are home! That rocks! Your dad is one super great guy. He was my Stake president when I got my temple recommend, he is a loving man!

Lacey Sue said...

send me your email...I am setting my blogspot to private, so I need your email so I can invite you to view mine again...thanks!!!