Monday, October 6, 2008

Moms and Muffins

Friday was Moms and Muffins at GES! Go Grizzlies! It is a great activity to encourage reading. All Moms (and anyone else) are invited to come to school and read with their child(ren) for an hour and enjoy a lovely muffin! What a great time! The Nielsen moms met up with the the kiddies and headed to the library for some reading! It was fun to have all of the kids together reading and laughing. And it is always fun to take the kids home a little early....

The Paxman's

The Whites





Mals and Marianne

2 comments:

Maxfields said...

I've always thought this was really cool. It even has a catchy name. I love that my sisters all go. Its so neat to me that they would take the time to do this. And they've done it for years. And they all work full time. Go ladies!

Angie

Anonymous said...

What a fun time and what cute pictures!! Keep reading!! Good readers make good students!! Of course, my grandkids are the best. Love, Grandma Nielsen