Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's the final countdown!

Take a quick look to your left....the countdown for Mom and Dad's return is at 1 month and 5 days today! I am so excited for them to get home! I know they have had some great experiences in Mexico and will miss their new friends (or should I say family?) but I am ready to have them back! Everyone is ready to have them back! But before they get home there are a few things that need to be done....Only a few, you ask? Well, okay, a lot of things need to be done! I have been living the high life on good 'ol Clark Street and now it is time to get down to business, serious business! So, Jared and I made a list of all the things I want to get accomplished before the end of the month. It is long and I will need to stay focused but I think it can be done. And we will definitely have lots of help....The sibs agreed to come help with some outdoor projects. They are the best! So, Mom and Dad....WE CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!! The party begins in 1 month and 5 days!

4 comments:

Maren Nielsen said...

Can you believe it? I think it has gone by so quickly! It will be so nice to have them back....expecially for the holidays. We need to do some serious fudge packing at Gardners Village when they get home too. Its just not the same without Mom:)

Maren

Lacey Sue said...

If you need Chad and I's help...you know who to send to get us. Jared seems to have more control over Chad than I do..hehee, call or yell if you need us! We would love to help out!

Maxfields said...

YEA!!! I can't wait! You don't even know how excited I am that they will be here when I have my baby. I so didn't want to do that without my mommy! Yes, I said mommy!

Angie

Anonymous said...

We are counting down the days too. It will be here before you know it. Don't worry about the house!! We can do it later if we have to. Don't stress!! Love, Mom