Saturday, March 21, 2009

My day with the Xander man!

Angie and Dave FINALLY let me babysit the Xander Man! We started to clean the basement but little Xander needed me to hold him (I just know it). So, we sat and just enjoyed the day. We watched a little "Band of Brothers" and ate a frozen, weight watcher approved lunch (yum!?)...well, Xander had a bottle...It was so nice to hang out with my littlest nephew. He actually looks a bit like Mackay did back in the day....
He blew bubbles for me....We hugged "rabby"....and took a nap...





It was AWESOME! Can you think of a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon???

1 comments:

Maxfields said...

Man, that is the cutest baby I have EVER seen! : )

Okay, so I'm a little biased!

I am glad you two had a good day. Thanks again for watching him.

Angie