Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bad Hair Day!

There is nothing like a bad hair day to get a woman into the salon! And that can be a scary proposition. If I could get in today......Jared would not be happy 'cause my hair would be cut off! I have decided to grow my bangs back out (am I crazy?) and I am not giving myself enough time to actually "do" my hair in the morning. So, basically I look like crap every day! My next call will be to Camille-the one who always makes things better-pray she can get me in this week! Until then I will be in a nasty, pinned-up ponytail and dodging everyone I know. For the rest of today I will be hiding out in my office...Waiting for 5 o'clock to get here so I can run out to the car. For those of you having a great hair day.....Don't stop by, I don't want to see you!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Why is it that you don't have as much time in the morning anymore?

... is it that your new husband won't let you go?

... is it that you have doubled that amount of children you have?

... is it that you have a teenager? (I totally get that one)

... is it because you have to share your bathroom with the "closet sleepers"?

... is it because WW is making breakfast harder to figure out?

... is it because you don't want to leave your fun, remodeled kitchen?

... is it because you want to watch the progress of the hole in your backyard?

... is it because it is your turn to do sharing time?

... is it because your wishing you could do lunch with your sister-in-law and so you are distracted?

... why Em, why? The people want to know.

Mortons said...

Krista is hilarious. That is too funny. I doubt your bad hair day is as bad as you think. Don't cut your hair off. It took you so long to grow it out. I think your hair is beautiful long!