Monday, September 22, 2008

Keep your body fluids....I don't want them!

Well, it was a weekend of body fluids.....GROSS! I have a new philosophy, "keep your fluids to yourself!" Why would one have to proclaim such a profound philosophy you ask??? On Saturday morning Mals went and played volleyball. The high school team conducts a workshop each year and Mals thought is would be fun....back to the body fluids. So.....during a break Mals came over and had some juice. Oops....a spill! And there was no way she was going to go back to play with juice on her shirt. So, she turns to good 'ol Mom...."trade me shirts". Um...NO! But, I didn't want her to be embarrassed so after a moment of thought, I stripped off my t-shirt and swapped her. BAD IDEA! Did it even cross my mind that she had been playing volleyball for an hour in the hot gym? Um...NO! Sharing pit sweat is not FUN and I just couldn't take it. So I took my arms back out of the sleeves and just left the shirt over my shoulders (thank goodness I had a tank on underneath my t-shirt. Still gross, gross, gross! If that is not bad enough....

On Sunday....more fluids!!! I went to church and faithfully completed my primary duties (as hard as they may feel). A little girl decided to wander the room (it was quite distracting). So, good 'ol me takes her by the hand, sits on a chair, and puts her on my lap...M-I-S-T-A-K-E!!! When the little bugger jumps off....there it is!!!! A wet spot!!! Yes, it's true, she had an accident and left some of it on my skirt!!! Gross, gross, double gross! I would have left immediately but I had to present sharing time for the senior primary! So, I stayed and did my duty....smelling little girl pee the whole time!!! At one time, I threw up a little in my mouth! It was totally sick!

So......KEEP YOUR BODY FLUIDS TO YOURSELF!!! And I will do the same!

6 comments:

Maxfields said...

Ew!

Maren Nielsen said...

Someone elses funk.....isnt so fun is it. I can some what handle my kid's funk.... but other peoples or other peoples kids funk...not so much.

It reminds me of this weekend too. I went to the potty and normally squat over it...so I dont have to sit on it and I lost my balance. I half way landed on the tiolet seat and it was wet. Now that stunk. Having some elses pee on your rump is violating!

Maren

Krista said...

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! ... I am ROLLING!

You see, if you would live by the 5 second rule you would be better prepared for accidents such as these!

Again, LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL... I can't stop!

Unknown said...

You KILL me I am cracking up! I would be totally grossed out too. I'm sure the teachers in primary got a good laugh at the wet spot not knowing where it came from. I totally would have left to change.
Your a crack up!

Lacey Sue said...

yeah, um, I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth there...gag.
But very humerous- cause it didn't happen to me :)!

Emily said...

LOL this is HILARIOUS! :) You are so funny. You probably shouldn't ever EVER teach Kindergarten! All I can say is although disgusting, that was minimal... ;)