Friday, August 8, 2008

Then and Now.....

Once upon a time, a girl met a boy. And the girl liked the boy. And she smiled! But she knew she had seen this boy before....a long time ago....

So she searched through her old pictures trying to find the exact place where she had seen him. And there it was.......the year:1991...the place:Days of '47 Parade

The girl's heart jumped! She has seen him before.....and she smiled! Who would have guessed that 17 years later their paths would cross again? And the girl was happy!

Yes, that is a picture of me and Jared! Is that a hoot or what? We just happen to have friends that are brother and sister (Kathy and Scott Randle) and we were at the same parade at the same time. Whooda thunk!?

4 comments:

Shaun said...

Emily, the early nineties picture cracks me up!
-Shaun

Anonymous said...

Where are the smiles in 2008? I see some "smiling eyes" but I liked the teeth back in 1991.
-Krista

Maxfields said...

No way, how weird is that! What were you doing in the 1991 picture? Yea, and why aren't you smiling in 2008. I don't like the serious picture. You need to show that you are happy you found him again. Way funny though. I see why you've been laughing about it for days.

Angie

Mortons said...

How funny! You guys haven't changed a bit! But come on Emily where is the smile. I know you can do better than that.
Melissa