Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Is there really "blogging" peer pressure?

Well, I have been accused............accused of being pressured by my fellow bloggers! Can you imagine? I am talking about the picture of Jared and I in my "Then and Now" post. I got a few comments that I looked unhappy in our "now" picture. Happy post-sad picture....(I still don't see it). So, yesterday I changed it. I bowed to the pressure, changed the picture, and pleased the masses (yes, I like to pretend that there are masses that read my little blog-ya right!)! Have I become a servant to the comment board? Whoa is me!! So, in the age old fashion of trying to please everyone....I am a woman afterall....

I still love this picture!

4 comments:

Krista said...

LOL! Love Ya!

Lacey Sue said...

Hi ya! This is Lacey Williams (Chad, my hubby works with Jared out at Cargill...that and my parents Gene and Beth Marshall just live down the street from you..AND I am pals with Blaine and Melissa...so I claim some connection to you heheee) I found your blog through Melissa's, and just had to comment on this picture. I don't think you look sad AT ALL. It's kinda a tender picture! I like it...don't bow to the masses next time!!! :) Hope to hear from you! Glad to see you and Jared happy...

Maxfields said...

I am surprised you gave in, but I agreed that the photo looks sad. But if you like it, you shouldn't worry what others say. I do find it funny that the new photo chosen has you happy and smiley and Jared no smiles. At least the prior photo showed you both no smiles. Its all good though.

Angie

matis said...

I like the first "now" better. Back then you were all sunshine. But now you've lived long enough to understand the interplay between shadow and light, to realize the contribution of contrast. It's not sad. . .it's wise.