Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh no....I gotta go.....Back to School.....Again!

The first day of school is here! Thank the heavens above! Even though Mallory said she was not ready for school to start, the sleepless night tells me otherwise! And she was up awfully early this morning! Mals and Kamille walked in together....as fifth and sixth graders....without their moms! I am looking forward to a good school year! Now that things have settled down in our lives (for the most part), there will be no messing around! Good grades are expected! Mom is on high alert! Here I come SIS! I think I could use one of my Dad's first day of school blessings....
He still looks a little tired.....But he is on time! Yeah!


Does she look like a sixth grader? She definitely has "attitude!"

Mals and Kamille.....What a pair!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Is it wrong for me to be so happy that this day has arrived? I'm feeling the guilt BIG TIME for jumping around like a kid on Christmas morning!

Mortons said...

Whoo Hoo! Good luck for this year. Mallory looks so grown up.

Anonymous said...

The kids look great!! And so grown up. I love Mal's dress and Kamille's butterflies. Mackay, you are getting too tall. This is going to be a great year. Thanks for the pictures. Love, Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen

Maxfields said...

They both look so grown up, don't they. They both look ready to take on the world! Good luck girls!

And Mackay is a Junior this year, right? Crazy! He is really getting older.

Loved the picture slide show, what a neat addition.
Love,
Angie