Thursday, July 10, 2008

Is that a couch? Why, yes it is!

After months of searching and sitting.....Jared finally has a couch! It took a special order and waiting for 4+ weeks for it to be shipped, but we now have a place to sit! It is big and beautiful! And comfy! And it fits perfectly! I guess there is something to be said about being patient....he didn't settle for something less than perfect and he is happy with the result! Good things come to those who wait!
Now Jared gets to sit, relax and watch The Outdoor Channel in the comfort of his nice cool basement! What a lucky man! And I get to sit with him....What a lucky woman!

4 comments:

Krista said...

LOVE the couch! It must be big and soft ... Jared looks like a little sinking bear in it! We can't wait to see it. Thanks for the picture!
Krista

Maxfields said...

Oh my goodness : ) that is freakn' huge! That is hilarious! I have to admit it does look comfy.

Angie

Anonymous said...

Did I say you could post a picture of me for the whole world to see? You could atleast let me put a blanket over my large belly! That is a good lookin couch however!

Jared

Shaun said...

Good lookin couch, it looks like it will fit the three us just perfectly for a weekend doesn't it? We can't wait to see you guys.