Tuesday, February 2, 2010

29 skirts and counting...

If you know me, you know I wear skirts quite often. They are a staple in my work wardrobe. They are comfy and I can dress them up or down. This morning as I was getting ready, I decided to count them....O'Mylanta!
I have 29 skirts!
Who has 29 skirts?? I could almost wear a different skirt every day of the month! Would I? Probably not, but I could! Is 29 skirts too many?? I'm thinking not! I only saw four that I haven't worn for a while. Yes, some are not being used right now because they are not appropriate for the weather but they all pretty much get used. The four that I haven't been using are a little too snug so I will have to decide what to do with them. Tell me my friends.....Am I nuts? Am I the only one out there who has this many skirts? Do you have a certain item of clothing you can't pass up while shopping? Belts? Flip-flops? Pajamas? Socks? Black shoes? T-shirts from Old Navy? Cardigans? Wrinkle resistant shirts from Eddie Bauer? Please don't let it just be ME!!

4 comments:

Krista said...

You KNOW it's not just you Darlin'! Haven't you noticed I ONLY wear black? ... oh wait, you have noticed I think it was you who told me I needed some color in Kohl's last Christmas (LOL).

You keep all the skirts and I'll keep buying everything in black or gray (I'll keep buying PAPER too). We'll both be happy!

Mortons said...

I don't really clothing shop too much but I can't pass up buying butter in the store. I don't know why. At one point we had like 8 things of butter. Ben had to tell me to stop. I wish I had 29 skirts! That is a little much but if you wear them then no.

Anonymous said...

well - I won't leave you hanging.
I own over 50 pairs of shoes. ( I do wear almost all of them as regularly as you can rotate 50 plus pairs of shoes). The ones that I haven't worn in a while are my summer shoes. I do have a few really special shoes (but I wore them at Christmas time).

I have 29 skirts and over 20 cardigans. I will say though, that I rotate my clothes as much as possible. :)

Anonymous said...

You might say mine is just shopping in general on the 80% off racks and an additional 15% if you are a senior citizen. How can you go wrong? BUY IT ALL!!!

But, on the other hand, my true fedish is bedding. Any kind of bedding, goose downed, heated mattress pads, flufft pillows to sleep and to throw. Give me a comforter, any type stitching, the closer the better, squares, diamonds, rectangles, preferable reverseable, you name it I love it!! Don't get me wrong, I hate bedspreads, you have to go the extra and pay for the matching shams and bed skirt. A deal on a down filled comforter with a devet cover is the best, one in storage for all my kids in case of an emergency. What can a husband say when they all have a purpose and I'm watching out for all of you, just in case!!

Call Grandma Bea if you find a DEAL!