Friday, September 25, 2009

too pooped to blog

So, I haven't blogged since I announced my goal of no shopping for a year.... And NO I haven't been sitting at home crying about the whole thing. (Although, it is already hard!) Things at work have been so busy! No time to blog at work and by the time I get home, I just have not had the energy to blog. I have to say it has been a rather busy week filled with lots of homework, Gracie's birthday party, parent/teacher conference, and the opening day of the muzzle loader hunt. Jared took me out hunting on Wednesday morning. He took it pretty easy on me....good thing because I am in worse shape than I realized. But it was fun to be out with him in the mountains....me, the apprentice and him, the jedi master....

Needless to say....I am glad it's FRIDAY!

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

How's the old shoulder doing? Any better :)! I am glad you got to go out with Jared...Chad took me out Wednesday night too...it was fun! It's neat to see them in a "primitive" function isn't it?!?!!? Hope your well, take a break this weekend!

Emily said...

ha ha I love your personality, Em. I am glad you had fun with Jared. Sorry you were so busy, but I think you are a great mom.

Maren Nielsen said...

What? You pooped on your blog? Sick! Im glad computers dont have smellovision.

Maren