Thursday, September 17, 2009

Birthday Weekend!

Last weekend, Jared took me on an OVERNIGHTER for my birthday! We have found this awesome little getaway spot up Ogden Canyon, The Alaskan Inn. We spent a quiet Friday night without the ringing of the phone, without the voices of children, without worrying whether or not kids would make it home by curfew, a night of JUST JARED! This was our cute little cabin!

Don’t get me wrong, I love the kids and wouldn’t trade them for the world. But there is nothing like alone time with Jared! We took a drive around the lake and enjoyed yummy shakes before bed. He even treated me with a bubble bath!





Ogden Canyon is just beautiful!

On Saturday morning, Jared took me shopping! He is such a good sport! After we got home, we took the kids to “Casa” for dinner. It was a good birthday!

0 comments: