Friday, April 24, 2009

Bring Your Child to Work Day!

Yesterday was "Bring Your Child to Work" day! So, at 8:00 AM I picked up Mallory and we headed to SelectHealth for a day on the job. We started the day with a little meet and greet with the other kids and their parents. Mals had to introduce me to the group and tell them what I do for my job! She leaned over to me and said, "Now all you do all day is say "NO", right?" Ha-Ha, very funny Mals! But she actually stood up and introduced me. I think a few people even heard her too (she hates to talk in front of people). Then the real fun began! I got to put Mallory to work. She helped prepare old files to be scanned. She was actually a big help!

She did tell me that my work is boring. When I asked her why, she replied "There were no animals, duh Mom!" All I know is that girl better work with animals when she grows up! Or maybe at Google where she can take her pets to work with her! Who knows she may just end up being some weird "cat lady"! It was a good day!

1 comments:

Krista said...

YAY for Mals! Maybe she could grow up to be a public speaker... on the rights of animals or something (LOL!). I'm so proud of you Mals, for standing up and introducing your wonderful mom. If she could have introduced you, I'm sure she would have said you were WONDERFUL as well (she tells me that often).

Love You BOTH!