Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Em--the M's--and the J's!!!!!

I just can't wait any longer to share my own fabulous news......The M's and the J's are becoming the MJ's (or the JM's if you like that better)! You guessed it! Jared and I are officially getting married! I am so happy I am just about ready to burst!!! We don't know for sure "when" it will happen but it will be soon! I'm not sure how long I can wait! Jared is so awesome! I hate to be away from him! There are so many reasons why I fell in love with him....too bad it's against the blogging rules to share them.....

5 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAH FOR THE MJ's or JM's hehehe!!!!! Good pick (both of you!)

Krista said...

Hooray! Welcome to the fam!

My suggestion is to go with "MJ's"... that would be synonomous with being "the best" (you know, like Michael Jordan, aka "MJ"). Seems fitting.

Anonymous said...

~Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you.~

Kathy said...

Congrats! You will have to let us take you both to dinner to celebrate!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys, you make a cute couple!