Friday, October 9, 2009

On the edge of the wagon....

So, I feel like I am ready to fall off the NO SHOPPING wagon. It has only been a month since I penned my lofty goal but today is "Girls Day" and we are going to Park City......eek! I am hanging over the edge of the wagon bed my friends, and I feel myself falling over the side. Sisters + Park City = SHOPPING! I think I will ask Jared for a weekend pass....It is a special occassion afterall. Mel is here from Seattle and we shop together over the phone quite a bit. Long distance shopping is quite a blast but now we have a chance to shop together in person! Wha Hoo! How can I resist?
While we are on the subject of shopping, I must admit I have purchased some accessories for my work wardrobe (but not too much). Thanks to the Fresh Pearl, I have a new necklace and some awesome earrings that I got for a great deal! Thanks Maren! Anyway, I am not convinced that accessories count as "work clothes" anyway.

I am becoming a very good WINDOW shopper and more budget conscious than ever, so you just never know. I will report back on Monday and let you know how I do!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Just buy something fabulous and don't wear it to WORK for a year. :) Then it's not new work clothes.

Maren Nielsen said...

The weekend pass sounds good! Just do some serious bargain shopping and stick to a budget. You can do this! Shoppy shoppy here we come! Sorry...Im a bad example!

Maren