Monday, October 12, 2009

Girls Day 2009

Girls Day 2009 was a blast! We spent the night in a condo in Park City (Thanks Mom!) and just enjoyed being together! Sani couldn't make it because she had to work (We missed you Sani!). We looked at pictures from Girls Days of the past. Mel shared with us her homemade salsa and jam-YUM! Angie and Maren shared special thoughts about the birth of their babies and feelings about being moms! Jen made us all "Mom Survival Kits". Marianne treated us to facials....And best of all...Mom reminded us of our great trip to Hawaii while she strutted around in her bikini!











SISTERS! Now and Forever!

No matter where I go....There you'll be!

8 comments:

Krista said...

Look at your mom's face... that smile says it all! What a wonderful tradition!

Please post the video you made!

Maren Nielsen said...

You Nieslens know how to have fun! I know Im always guarenteed a good time with you ladies! Even though you are my so called sister in laws...I really do feel like your my sisters! I am one lucky girl to have so many wonderful women in my life to look up to and love! Cant wait for next year!

And yes...post the video!

Maren

Krista said...

Okay, how your sister didn't cry during the video I'll never know. Maybe it was because your mom was watching it in her "bikini" ... but I am crying!

Good job Em. You're a pro.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED IT ALL!!!
I relate to the sister thing because I love and have so much fun with mine also, but as for you Mom
Well, all I can say is that even though it's fun now, I bet it was crazy during all those teen years with all the mood swings!! How great to see the smiles now, you all made it through, and how blesses you are to have each other!
Grandma Beatrice
Thanks for also adding to the sisterhood in our family, we love you!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!

Lacey Sue said...

I love your family...always have!! It's amazing to be surrounded by sweet sisters- that not only are your flesh and blood, but they are you FRIENDS as well!!! How fun!

Shaun said...

This is a wonderful tradition! I am laughing so much about Sister Nielson's little night gown. Ha Ha I love your family! You are so blessed to have so many sisters!

Shaun said...

That was Emily, not Shaun... although he also saw that picture of the scandalous nightie. ;)

Mortons said...

This was a great Sisters Day! I miss you guys already. Thank you so much for making that video. I cry every time! I love you!