Monday, July 20, 2009

Dirty Little Secret...

Friday night I was waiting in line at the snack bar at the movie theater and there it was....my secret love....one I am not too proud of but cannot deny....a new QUENTIN TARANTINO movie is coming soon to a theater near you! Oh, how I love his movies! Tarantino movies are disgusting, violent, bloody, foul, politically incorrect and still I LOVE THEM!! I can't help it! He has a seriously demented mind! But he attracts major stars to his films....Brad Pitt, Uma Thurman, John Travolta, Bruce Willis, George Clooney, and the list goes on! There is just something about a Tarantino flick that gets my blood pumping! We all have our secret vices and now you know mine! Bring it on baby! Gotta love the death and mayhem!

1 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

SHHHHHH....don't tell anybody---but Chad and I are right there with you. LOVE his movies!!!!