Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's time.......to lose some weight!

Well, this morning I signed up for Weight Watchers Online. It is time.....past time, in fact, to get healthy again. Jared and I have decided to do the program together. Because I really hate going to the meetings we decided to try the "on-line" version. We have both been successful with the Weight Watchers program in the past so we know we can do it! With just over 4 months until our trip to Hawaii, we are going to have to be committed to losing weight. It will be so nice to feel healthy again! Not to mention the fact that we will look hot on the beach! Wha Hoo!

2 comments:

Maxfields said...

Good for you guys! We so need to start doing something or we will be the fat ones in Hawaii. 4 months and 6 days, I best get crackn'.

Angie

Krista said...

Please post some of your best weight loss "finds" on the blog. I'm trying to get motivated as well but just haven't gotten there yet.

BEWARE... I joined Weight Watchers with Jared last time. Everyone in the class hated him because he was such a big time looser. If you need a support system... call me... don't hate him.

Love you both!!