Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I know it's been a day or two.....

I know I haven't blogged for a few days but I am still here. All is well at the M-J home. The work in the kitchen is done! I'm sorry I haven't posted any pictures yet. They are coming soon! Now we are aching for the rest of the addition to get started.....If only the weather would cooperate.

I am so tired of the cold, wet weather. And to top it off.....As I was walking into work today, my foot was feeling a little damp. What the heck? Riding up the elevator I pulled my shoe off to find out what the problem was...I am sad to announce that my favorite pair of black loafers may be meeting their end. One shoe has cracked right down the middle. I love these shoes! I have tried to find a replacement because they are so old. I have only found disappointment. Whoa is me! I am now starting a quest to find the perfect pair of black loafers....


0 comments: