Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A New Beginning

I have decided to jump on the band wagon and start a new blog. I have blogged before and have added some of my previous entries to this blog. I am ready to take the opportunity to share the life I have with my children with those I love. Right now it is just the three of us! Me-Mack and Mals! Em and the M's (do you get it now?) But there are so many we look to for love and support. Together we are on a new adventure, learning new things and working together to make our family successful. We are just getting started. But I am excited for our chance at a new beginning. And it is a good way to share fun times with each other across the miles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily,
Dad and I really enjoyed your blog. You have become a very good writer, Melissa better watch out or you will be taking jobs from her. We loved your comments and the insight into your life. Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Em,
I love your knew blog! You are an inspiration to me ... you have such a great spirit and desire to make life WONDERFUL. Thanks for sharing with me!
Much Love, Krista

Maren Nielsen said...

Emily,

Yeah! Im glad you hopped on the blog bandwagon. Im excited to add another friend to my list!