Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not up.....Down!

Jared and I have been on the weight loss train for a couple of months now. Choo Choo!!

And, yes, Jared has lost more than DOUBLE what I have lost! I know men tend to lose more weight more quickly than women but it still doesn't make be feel that much better. But, Jared is so supportive! I rather enjoy taking this journey to healthier living with him! It is so much easier to eat healthy when he is eating healthy too.

Tuesday is our "official" day to weigh in. So, I get on the scale and I am up .5!! WHAT?? Can that be right? I haven't changed anything.....I haven't been sneaking treats.....but I am still UP! So, I have been feeling a little bit DOWN and DISCOURAGED! I don't skip the fries to get on the scale gain .5!!!

So, my sweet Jared has been sending me words of encouragement. Trying to keep me on the right track. After all, if you drop one egg you don't throw the rest of the carton on the floor, right?



Still, I am not feeling too great about myself. Then I see it...

And it says: "I love you Emily Johnson!!! I also LOVED you 13 pounds ago and that will not change!"

All I could do is...

3 comments:

Krista said...

Okay ... I'm crying!

Maren Nielsen said...

Did you watch the Biggest Loser this week? Even some of those guys had a hard week. It happens. I remember having bad weeks too. Next week should be better. Dont get discouraged. You should be proud of yourself for the changes you are making. Good job!

Maren

Lacey Sue said...

seriously, that was beyond sweet!