Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Two-"First Visit"

We finally made it to the gates of Disneyland! It was a beautiful day! The sun was as warm as our hearts! We started our first day in the happiest place on Earth....












And so was EVERYONE else!


But the castle was a beautiful as ever!!!

We rode on a ship and a train....We went on a jungle cruise and climbed up to Tarzan's house.


In the afternoon, Mackay and Mallory joined us for some fun and a ride with Indiana Jones...

But there was no rest until we made a trip to the TOWER of TERROR!
The tower was a HIT! Everyone loved it!It was another GREAT day! And we were exhausted!!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

I love, love, love the Tower of Terror but I must say Indiana Jones is better!

It looks like an absolute BLAST and let me just say, I love your hair that way Em!

Unknown said...

please follow my blog at

www.childhoodandbeyond.blogspot.com

thanks