Monday, May 3, 2010

Another great day with Xander!

I love spending time with Xander! I get to have time with him every other Saturday while Angie and Dave enjoy their hobby, Amtguard (SP?). Now that it is getting a little bit warmer, we get to play outside a bit. On Saturday, after we hung out in the backyard for a while, we went for a walk....Xander rode in the wagon. He was so funny! He barely moved the whole time....but he seemed to love it! We saw dogs and goats and chickens.....and a big tractor!


Okay, okay.....I know the hat is pink! It was just a little cool and I didn't want his ears to freeze. And the pink hat is the only one I have that would fit him. I know pink won't do so I got to work and made him a hat. Now he won't have to wear the pink hat again. Watch.....now it will warm up and he won't need to wear it! Ah....that's okay....it should work for next year too! It was a good day!

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

What a stinkin' cutie!! LOVE the hat :)!!

Krista said...

Okay, a couple things...

1 - I think you secretly gave birth to Xander when none of us were looking. How did you pull it off Em? He looks just like he should belong to you!

2 - Are you posing that hat on your FOOT? You are, I can tell. Still think you should be selling those beauties on Etsy!

3 - Love you Em!

Maxfields said...

Okay, that is so darling, I love the wagon photo, he does look so still, that is hilarious! And the pink hat was just fine, if its what you got, you have to use it to keep his little noggn' warm. And I have to agree that we have had similar looking children, which is just weirder. Something about us...ten years apart but really close in dna or something. Thanks for posting these of my Xander.

Angie