Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dinner with the Fam....

Here is a picture of us having dinner at The Cheesecake Factory with the Nielsen family. It was yummy! And it was awesome to have everyone together again (almost). We haven't been all together since Hawaii (June 2009). It was a fun celebration!

We have a big group (15) so we had a long wait but Maren and Loren got to the restaurant early and got our name on the waiting list. . .so the table was ready when everyone got there. Thanks Loren and Maren! It was really fun! BTW.... Jared is really happy.... he just doesn't smile for pictures. And I know that RED is not one of my best colors.....but it's Christmas.....had to wear it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Jared is happy-I keep telling myself Ben IS HAPPY too, just hates cameras. I'm really over trying to get him to smile! I have never eaten @ the Cheesecake Factory--I guess maybe 2010:) You look great in red--Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

You both look great to me!

Just keep blogging, I love it!! It's my way of keeping in touch with the ones I love.

May the parties and the love we feel for on another this time of year, go on forever!!

Love.....Mom Bea