Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mango Margaritas!

The bow hunt started today so Jared has left us until next Friday, unless he gets his deer before then. Most of the summer has been spent scouting for deer, shooting, and preparing for this hunt. So, we have had to find ways to entertain ourselves....

So, the other night we had french toast and MANGO MARGARITAS (virgin of course) for dinner! Mackay was so kind to make french toast-his special way-for all us girls. The mango margaritas were my idea! It was fun!

Today, the three girls and I went shopping for school clothes! Why didn't someone tell me that three against one in a shopping situation would not work in my favor? I AM TIRED! But all of the girls got some cute clothes and shoes. We are almost ready for school!

I miss Jared!!!! (And it has only been one day....It's going to be a long week without him!)

0 comments: