Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Has anyone ever mentioned you look like "House?"

I think I have mentioned that I love the TV show "House." It is such an addicting show. Now I have Mackay hooked. Anyway...I work with a guy who reminds me so much of "Gregory House." Funny thing is his name is Greg too. I asked him the other day if anyone has ever told him he looks like House? He just looked at me and said, "Only 10 Times a Day!" What do you think?

House

Greg

For some reason Greg won't give me any medical advise.....Maybe it's because this "House" is an attorney!

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

oh my word freaky..he DOES look just like him!!! WOW!!!!

Unknown said...

You crack me up. I'm sure Greg would love to know that his pic is on your blog. ha ha ha. Too funny. and YES he does look like him.

It all began here said...

Em, that is one of the funniest blog posts ever! I laughed right when I saw the title I knew exactly what it was.

Anyone that loves House will Love Greg and vise versa.

He should feel Honored (no legal punn intended) to make your blog.

I've never made it and I thought we were friends.

: )