Wednesday, June 3, 2009

CONCENTRATION...

Okay, so the Nielsen clan is leaving for Hawaii in SIX days! And I can't CONCENTRATE!!!

I have so much work to do before Tuesday gets here...But all I can think about is setting foot on that lovely little tropical island in the Pacific! And time seems to be creeping...

I need to either figure out a way to make time go by faster......OR figure out a way to keep my mind on what needs to be done! It is so hard to BE IN THE MOMENT right now!

I've gotta, gotta, gotta get my head in the game!

So much to do......

6 days and counting!

Is it time to start packing???

3 comments:

Krista said...

Oh I am SO, SO, SO excited for you! I say you start packing now. You may realize you don't have enough flip-flops! LOL!

There is a man here with me FROM Hawaii and he is so thrilled to be in Vegas. Isn't it funny how thrilled we all are to be AWAY FROM HOME... no matter where home is!

You guys are going to have a great time! Eat some FRESH pineapple for me.

Let me know if you need any help with the girlies or Mac & Mals.

Love You!

Maren Nielsen said...

I cant concentrate either! Are we there yet?

Maren

Anonymous said...

Don't even remind me of that dream vacation, it makes me absolutely jealous!!!!
I will be thinking about you everyday as I mop, dust, do dishes, you know, I could go on and on!
Enjoy being free of all those fun little things that never end, and bask in the moment under the HAWAII sun! Your mother-in-law