Thursday, May 28, 2009

A quick word about SPRING...

I love watching the seasons change but during the last week the wonderful world of SPRING has SPRUNG up everywhere. It started out with...

The lilac tree in front of my parent's home. Some beautiful robins have been building a nest. And look.....some little baby birds have emerged from their bright blue eggs. Next...

On Saturday, Mallory came over to me (again, in my parent's front yard) with a beautiful butterfly in her hands. It wasn't able to fly because it's wing was bent. Nature can be harsh-darn natural selection. But it was beautiful! Then today....

Here is Gracie with a little baby bird in her hands. Jared is scouting for deer in the Vernon area and took Gracie with him for the day. She caught this little baby bird (it can't quite fly yet). Isn't that the sweetest thing you have ever seen? By the way, Vernon looks GLORIOUS right now! There are so many wildflowers! I will post a picture when I download them. The desert is alive and in color!

Mother Nature is really putting on a show right now.....look around.....or you might miss it!

2 comments:

Maren Nielsen said...

Ooohhh...I just LOVE Spring too and Spring in Hawaii I hear is even betta!

Lacey Sue said...

We just spent memorial weekend in Vernon, and I totally agree with you...gorgeous right now! There is nothing like a Utah spring!