Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A long, lost treasure!

The work on the kitchen continues......(I know you must be getting tired of hearing updates but it's our life right now-and it's almost done!). We found a treasure that is a perfect addition to the atmosphere we are trying to create. When I was growing up we had this great old wood burning stove. Now, Jared and I happen to want a wood burning stove for the kitchen. An old one, with lots of character. Wha La!!!! Here it is! After 17+ years, Mom and Dad still have the old stove. It is just what we wanted! Thanks Mom and Dad! And, Jared shows me one more time.....that he can fix anything! From the cold, wet wood shed to the bright, warm kitchen!




One step closer.....to completing our rustic, family kitchen!

3 comments:

Krista said...

That stove is FABULOUS!! But I am laughing that you two keep spray painting stuff on your front room carpet. I know you have paper down... but still!

Those pictures on the wall sure look perfectly straight and perfectly spaced :).

Love Ya Em!!

Shaun said...

I really like your kitchen project updates. Keep them coming. The stove is really cool. :)

Lacey Sue said...

You guys are just having a ball doing this re-deco. aren't you?!?! When you are done, you are MORE than welcome to come do our kitchen/bedroom/basement hehehe :) You are too creative, it's not fair!