Friday, January 16, 2009

And Xander makes 3!

Last night I went to visit the newest Nielsen (whose name happens to be Maxfield). Angie and Dave have added a new precious spirit to their family. Xander David Maxfield! Born January 10, 2009. The first January birthday for the Nielsen's. I must admit I am a bit disappointed in myself.....I was not the first auntie he met! Life has been crazy for us for the past few weeks (now there is something to blog about) so I didn't make it over until last night. But I did promise him that I would feed him candy for dinner someday when he comes to visit me! Here is a quick shot I took with my phone...



He was all dressed up in his big boy clothes cause he went to the doctor! Angie is such a cute mom! We are so excited to have little Xander in our family!

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

What a beautiful kid!!!

Maren Nielsen said...

Cant wait to meet him today....he is so sweet!

Maren

Maxfields said...

Oh, seeing pictures of my baby on your blog, brings a warmness to my heart! I would if you could send me all the pictures you took, sometime. I would like to keep them. Thanks for coming to see him.
Angie