Monday, March 5, 2012

Wild Goose Chase!

My plan this year is to run at least 4 races this year. Race #1 was the Wild Goose Chase, a 10K in Delta, Utah. Jared and DeAnn joined me. The wind was HORRIBLE and there was no water for the first 3 miles. It was pretty rough! But we made it and all ended up taking home a medal. Not too bad for the slowest times Jared and I have ever run.....darn wind!
My next race is scheduled for May 19, 2012....The Odgen Marathon Relay which I am running with Jared, Jen, Ken and Maren.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,I'm a Chinese college students,I cracked the firewall and come here to learn English by read blogs.
Now I'm drinking tea as the same time I'm reading this article.Uh,I really can't remember how many days that I stay at bedroom with learning coding.May 1,I have a travel but no really have fun,you must feel good when you are running.
I wish you a happy life,goodbye.
(There may be grammar mistakes,if you points out them I will be grateful to you,my Blog is www.yekezhong.com,welcome to visit:)

123 said...



We assuredly apperceive why ladies adulation to abrasion Cheap Red Bottom Shoes. Red Bottom Heels should attending abundant with trousers, skirts, shorts, accord and so on. They action a abode to appearance elegance, grace, appearance faculty and vogue. red bottom shoes Therefore, there are so abounding loyal admirers getting loyal to hot Red Sole Shoes.

Red Bottom Shoes accept consistently accustomed humans a affectionate of genorous and acceptable searching feelings. Each architecture of Red Bottom Heels accomplish the alternation accepted and favorable, absolute the apple course charm. Red Bottom Pumps are a affectionate of Red Bottom Heels which is a blazon of fashionable taste. They are abundant for circadian use as able-bodied shoes with red bottom as an black party. So, do you like them.

Anonymous said...

金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室