Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy New Year to our family and friends!


So, how did you do on your 2011 New Year's Resolutions??? Here is my list...

1. Read at least one book each month. (ok, not so hard for me....but I do seem to go long stretches without reading and that is just no good) CHECK!

2. Have FHE more regularly. UMMM....CAN WE TRY AGAIN THIS YEAR?

3. Crochet an "awesome" afgan. STILL IN PROGRESS! ALL THE RED SQUARES ARE DONE! JUST BLACK AND WHITE TO GO!

4. Incorporate more color into my work wardrobe. A LITTLE BIT....COULD STILL USE A LITTLE MORE WORK IN THIS AREA.

5. Get a new family picture taken. SEE ABOVE! (WELL, IT'S JUST A SNAPSHOT....)

6. Keep blogging!! WATCH FOR A 2011 IN REVIEW...SOON TO COME!

2 comments:

Danic* said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !
really good blog! :))

Check out please :

http://mystyle-fashion-danica.blogspot.com/

I can follow you :))

Thanks :)

Lwcus said...

Good luck