Monday, October 25, 2010

What happened to Autumn?

In Utah we seem to have two seasons....Winter and Summer....very little Spring and very little Autumn. Oh, how we love our wacky weather!?!? Last week it was Autumn, with cool mornings and warm afternoons. It was beautiful! But today.....




There is snow in the tops of the mountains! (Sorry for the poor quality....took the pic outside my windshield with my phone) And I had to turn the furnace on. I know that Halloween is usually COLD but I always hope the weather stays nice until November! But it looks like this year will be the same as all the others! The kiddies will have to bundle up for trick-or-treating. I love Autumn but it sure doesn't last long here in the Rocky Mountains!

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Oh Utah- the Patron State of FUNKY WEATHER!

Social Work Continuing Education said...

Love your blog. I'm following your blog now. I am in a blended family and am also a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Feel free to check it out on blogger it's Continuing Education Resources.