Thursday, August 12, 2010

2010 Livestock Show and Auction

2010 was Mallory's FIFTH year raising lambs and showing them at the Tooele County Fair. It wasn't a bad year at the auction either, despite the stuggling economy. The buyers in Tooele County really come through for the kids in 4-H and FFA. Even though we have been doing this for five years now, it still warms my heart when Malz enters the arena. She has changed so much this last year....It is fun to watch her grow and develop!















Finally, I just had to share a minute of the fair with you. After three days of washing, showing, judging, and waiting, the sell took about one minute. All the time and hard work leads up to this...(this poor lamb was ready for the auction to be over too!)

2 comments:

Maren Nielsen said...

Great job Malz! Lia and I enjoyed seeing the pictures.

PS Lia saw a pic of Gracie and said "Mom, thats my broder". She knew she was related some how:)

Maren

Pilya said...

Hi, I'm from Russia. I have a big problem! If you can, please, give me some money! My purse is Z423527601836 and my e-mail: pilya1995@yandex.ru
Big thanks!!!!!