Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A little of this and a little of that....

I know, I know....I haven't updated my blog in a day or two.....things have been pretty busy around the Johnson place.

Mackay bought a car! YAY! No more gas guzzling truck!

Mallory turned 14!!!

Jared and I have been running! I am planning on running the 5K in Grantsville on the Fourth of July!!! Jared has lost over 50 lbs! He looks and feels awesome!

April started out with some exciting events! Gracie fell in the shower and broke one of her front teeth! OUCH! But Bubba (the dentist) fixed her up! We will have to keep an eye on her tooth for a while to make sure everything heals just right....

Then Malz had to take her turn.....She broke two bones in her PINKY at softball practice! The doctor thinks things will heal just fine, but NO softball for 3-4 weeks. Maybe we need to lock Isabelle in the house so she doesn't break anything! (as if!!!)

We are all looking forward to Spring....if it ever arrives here in Utah! I am ready to plant flowers and eat dinner on the back patio!


Oh, I almost forgot.......have you been here?


Well, we have!!!! After a year of work and preparation, Jared and I were sealed to each other in the Jordan River Temple on March 25, 2011. It was a great day! Now he will belong to me....for ever and ever!

4 comments:

Krista said...

I love that last part!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your blog background! And love that you guys are still doing W Watchers.....i wish i could loose 5 lbs, let alone 50!! CONGRATS on going to the temple....that's awesome:)

Glen's Family of TEN said...

Em,

YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I am so glad that this match made in heaven is FOREVER!!! You deserve it. After i saw you...forever ago...you taught me a great lesson. I came away from you knowing that I needed to take the sacrament a little more seriously in my life instead of trying to SHHHH everyone through it. Thanks for the lesson but mostly for your example of complete AWESOMENESS!!!
Your proud friend...Sara

1 of the Grandmas said...

Congratulations on going to the temple. That is so wonderful!!! Sorry about all the mishaps with the kids. Treasa